Thursday 3 April 2014

I Was Raped At 13, I Was Scared – Ice Prince Opens Up

Story of the famous Nigerian rapper Ice Prince, who has recently said in an interview that he had his first kiss at the age of 13, takes a new turn as he reveals how he lost virginity to an "aunty" also at age 13.

Photo: Ice Prince was raped when he was 13
Speaking with Pulse, the performer said:
"I had my first kiss when I was 13…I had my first sexual encounter... It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me... She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her."
Describing the whole thing as a "terrible experience", Ice Prince confessed that he was really scared.
He also added that, in his opinion, sex is not "that good" and that it is "over-rated".
Expressing his reluctance to speak on the issue, the celebrity concluded that he had not seen his first woman since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment