Thursday 16 January 2014

How My Pastor Used Charm To Marry Me And Later Impregnated My Friend– Woman Reveals........Naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

photoA 40-year-old trader, Mrs Iyabo Olusoji has revealed that her husband who is a pastor impregnated her friend.
She made this known at an Igando customary court on Thursday, while responding to a divorce suit filed by her husband, Taiwo.
According to her, Taiwo used charms to marry her, after she went to meet him for help to solve the marital problems she was having with her former husband.
She said: “I went to Taiwo to seek help concerning my marriage that was collapsing; he gave me soap to bath with that my former husband will come back. After using the soap, instead of my husband and I to settle our differences, it became worse and I don’t know how I became one of Taiwo’s wives.”
Her 53-year-old husband Taiwo asked the court to dissolve the 7-year-old marriage as Iyabo was constantly embarrassing and defaming him, adding that he was no longer in love with her.
According to him, she comes to embarrass him in church in the presence of his members, calling him all sorts of terrible name.
 
“There was one day she came and naked herself in the presence of my congregation claiming that I abandoned her for two years,” Taiwo said.
The Presiding Officer, Mr R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case to Feb.3 for judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment